Centenary United Methodist Church is committed to be a Church where ALL are invited to be God’s people in Christ, and ALL are welcome as brothers or sisters in Christ; a community where faith and discipleship are nurtured, and where by God’s grace, ordinary believers are transformed to be Christ to others in the world.
Church Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 2 pm
Friday: 9 am to 12 pm
Voice mail will be used for regular messages after hours.
Emergency numbers are provided on the voice mail greeting.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SCHEDULE
Adult Choir Rehearsal:
Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:15 pm; Room 212
Midweek Prayer Service:
Wednesdays 12:00 Noon – 12:15 pm; Library
Wednesday Night Dinners:
1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 5:45 pm. (Fall through Spring)
United Methodist Men:
Third Sunday of the Month – 7:15 am; Hardy Hall
United Methodist Women:
First Thursday of the Month – 11 am; Chapel
Other groups (contact the Church Office for details.)
No meetings in July or August.
• Circle of Hope – 1st Monday – 7:00 pm in homes
• Service Guild – 4th Tuesday – 2:00 pm at Church, room 105
• Rainbow Circle – 1st Wednesday – 10:30 am at Church, room 107
• Susannah Wesley Circle – 2nd Wednesday – 10:30 am in homes
• Friendship Circle – 3rd Thursday – 1:00 pm in homes